Vinyl decals designed after the Rally Edition Silverado (Rally 1 Rally 2). These are to be applied to the side hood "scoops" and tail gate. The stripes in this kit are curved exact to and taper to the shape of the hood and tail gate with a pinstripe along the edges. No trimming required.
- A quantity of 1 is for four (4) Decals; a pair for the hood and a pair for the tail gate.
- - Hood: Curved shape stops just short of the edge of the hood by the windshield and curves around the shape of the front of the hood.
- Tail gate stripes extend down (as pictured) and slide just underneath the plastic tailgate protector.
- Peel-and-stick application. Graphics are premasked and ready to apply. Installation experience is preferred due to the nature of the curve at the top of the tailgate and large amount of material. Detailed installation instructions are included.
- Fits 2014 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 or 2015 2016 Silverado 2500 / 3500 HD. Make selection prior to ordering.
Kit Styles Include:
-Two (2) stripes for sides of the hood (one left, one right)
-Two (2) stripes for the tail gate (one left, one right).
All four pieces. Make the appropriate selection above.
*Application squeegee is optional and recommended if you do not already have one.
Application: (make the selection above)
2014 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
2015-2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD/3500HD (be sure your hood looks like the one pictured. Not for hoods with the cowl induction scoop)
(select model above to ensure you receive the appropriate size)
All computer monitors and phone/tablet screens may show colors differently depending on their settings.
The same colors are offered across all products for all vehicles and are not intended to be a match to factory paint unless otherwise noted.
Non Reflective Colors
Went on very easy using wet application
Showed up fast and the price you could not beat any where else highly recommend it
Product folded and creased multiple times.. many reviews said it was easy to apply.. it wasn't. Followed directions exactly and the squeegee ripped the tape. Not impressed and wasted over $100.
Have yet to put them on. Have them layed out in the office ready go go. Excited to see them on
they look great. I would buy them again
I installed the product myself everything worked out as expected I recommend this company.