Camaro vinyl decals designed to "black out" the rear panel on the trunk lid. Though we call it a blackout, we do offer it colors other than black.
- Sold as a three-piece kit (described below). A quantity of 1 will give you all three pieces.
- Available with a cutout to go around the factory bowtie, or select SOLID which will not have a cutout. Use SOLID if the factory bowtie has been removed.
- Peel-and-stick application. Installation instructions included.
Due to the length and handling of the decal, some vinyl installation experience is perferred, but not necessary.
- Little-to-no body color will show around the bowtie emblem.
Kit Includes: (order a quantity of 1 to receive the three pieces indicated below)
- 2 pieces to go between the tail lights.
- 1 piece to go on the trunklid. There is a cutout for the rear bowtie emblem.
*Rear bowtie overlays and RS overlays sold separately.
We understand you have a choice when it comes to purchasing your Camaro decals. Our decals are simple to install and fit perfectly. There is little to no body color that will show around the factory bowtie! To allow for a little "wiggle room" which is necessary to install this, any body color shown would only be on the bottom of the emblem and barely noticeable. A close-up image is below. Be sure to compare this to other products when considering.
2010 2011 2012 2013 Chevrolet Camaro
All computer monitors and phone/tablet screens may show colors differently depending on their settings.
The same colors are offered across all products for all vehicles and are not intended to be a match to factory paint unless otherwise noted.
Non Reflective Colors
Easy to install this piece with a hair dryer! heat it up a little and it will stick and stretch to where you need it to. Also gets the water out quick so you can stick it down once in position.
fast shipping looks great performed as advertised would definitely order again
Great fit. Great quality! Was easy to install.
Order was for bowtie covers and rear blackout panel for a Camaro. Haven't installed yet but test fitting they look good and appear to be good quality vinyl. Can't wait to get them on and enjoy. Great products.